There are SO many snack options at Disney World; both sweet and savory. In order to get the most value out of your Disney Dining Plan, you should aim to use your snack credits on items that are priced at at least $5 — this is easier with sweet snacks than savory as savory tend to be less expensive.
Even if you’re visiting the Magic Kingdom without using the Disney Dining Plan, you should still try one (or all!) of the snacks below! After all it’s not a trip to Disney without a Dole Whip!
My 5 Favorite Sweet Snacks
- Dole Whip Pineapple Float — Aloha Isle, Adventureland
- Caramel Apple — Big Top Souvenirs, Storybook Circus
- Funnel Cake with Powdered Sugar — Sleepy Hallow, Liberty Square
- Ice Cream Sundae — Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Main Street
- Mickey Rice Krispie — Confectionery, Main Street — Take this one to-go and eat it later at your resort!
My 5 Favorite Savory Snacks
- Mickey Pretzel with Cheese or Chocolate Sauce — Hub Snack Cart, Cinderella’s Castle
- New England Clam Chowder — Columbia Harbour House, Fantasyland
- French Onion Soup — Be Our Guest, Fantasyland
- Roasted Corn on the Cob — Liberty Square Market, Liberty Square
- Potato Leek Soup — Be Our Guest, Fantasyland
Are you a coffee drinker (is that even a question?!)? Did you know you could use your Disney Dining Plan snack credit at Starbucks on Main Street? Order the largest size of your favorite drink! Caffeine for a long day at Disney is a bare necessity!
What’s your absolute favorite snack at the Magic Kingdom?