If your kids are anything like mine, they LOVE playgrounds (even on vacation!). My kiddos are toddler and preschooler age (2 and 4) and I always consider whether a hotel has a playground when traveling! Playgrounds are a great way to burn energy (especially on non-park days) and my kids would spend hours playing at the resort playgrounds if we let them!
Fortunately, there are lots of Walt Disney World resorts that offer playgrounds on property! Here’s a full list of where you can find them!
Walt Disney World Resort Playgrounds
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
We haven’t personally played at all of the above resorts but we do still have some favorites that my kids really enjoyed!
Favorite Disney World Resort Playgrounds
Saratoga Springs Resort Playground
This one is my personal favorite for the theming alone! Plus you have a beautiful view of Disney Springs from here (and can walk between the two!). My kids LOVE this one!
Port Orleans Riverside & French Quarter Playgrounds
You can visit either playground when staying at the Port Orleans resorts!
Animal Kingdom Lodge Playground
I love that you can walk and see the Savanna just a few steps from here!
Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House Playground
This is adjacent to their water play area and it is a FAVORITE in our house! This is our home DVC resort, we love staying and playing here!
Old Key West Resort Playground
This entire playground is sand! My little guy loved that.
Boardwalk Villas Playground
A smaller playset for extra little ones is available here!
Caribbean Beach Resort Playground
Theres a nearby sandy area with hammocks too!
Art of Animation Resort Playground
This one’s theming is obviously amazing! There are slides hidden inside the reef!
I hope this Walt Disney World resort playground overview was helpful! Do your kids have a favorite Disney playground? Let me know in the comments!
Follow along on all of our Walt Disney World fun on Instagram @brbgoingtodisney! I share tips and tricks LIVE from the parks each week on Stories! See you there!